Sunday, September 16, 2012

Balls

Listening to: I Want by One Direction

Explanation of the title: my last tweet had the hash tag #writersblocksucksballs in it and yea

Hello, everybody! (Which is practically nobody because that's exactly who reads this blog - nobody). I just felt like checking in over here, putting into words again my current plans for FanFiction - which is very little. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing with my writing anymore. I have had writer's block for over a year now and it is seriously stunting my creativity. I honestly wish I could go back in time to when I first started writing 'Play the Fox' and just suck all the writing ability out of my head at that point and bring it to me in present time. I know I've mentioned this somewhere before, but I was so interested in 'Play the Fox' when I first started writing it that I popped out seven chapters in less than half an hour. I am incredibly jealous of the writing talents of my past self.

Currently I have about a hundred or two story ideas running through my head, and like I discussed in my last post, hardly any of them are Twilight related. I just can't find it in my to be interested with Edward and Bella right now.

How many people would kill me if I decided to either put 'Liberty for Wolves' on official hiatus or take it down all together? I really don't want to do that because it seems like whenever I find myself in a hard place with a story I give up and take it down.

You know what? That's all I'm writing for today. I've completely depressed myself with my thoughts, and I don't even have ice cream to make it better.

Remember me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 XlaraC. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates