Friday, July 5, 2013

July Already?!?

Well, the year is already half over. I can't believe it! Where does all of the time go?!?

But on a more usual train of thought, I haven't been updating lately. In fact, I haven't updated since March, and I haven't even bothered to change my updating schedule. So most of you are probably wondering why I'm not updating every Tuesday and Friday like it says I will be.

I know, I know. I'm quite horrible. As I've stated before, I am seriously just not into the Twilight Saga anymore, and so it is hard for me to even think about finishing LfW right now. I really need to get it done, and preferably before the end of the summer.

I suppose this is where more pointless promises would come in, but the truth is, I'm not going to promise to update twice a week until it is done, because I know I won't do it. This is merely me recognizing the fact that I owe it to you, and myself, to see this story to the end. I am not deleting this one. I can't do that again.

What I am going to promise is that, while I may not actively be working on the next chapters, I am at least thinking about it. I am thinking about where to bring the characters, how to reach the ending I've always imagined. This ending has to be a good one, as it will be the ending to what it (most likely) going to be my last Twilight fanfiction. I might dabble with some oneshots or sequels to things *coughcough* Tier in Geist *coughcough* but nothing too serious.

So, that's how my July is going so far. Happy Canada Day to the Canucks, and Happy 4th to the Yankees!

I'm a Canuck.

Hopefully an update will come your way soon!

Remember me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 XlaraC. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates